The Graston Technique is an innovative way of treating soft tissue injuries. These injuries generally lead to the formation of scar tissue, fascial restrictions, fibrosis as well as inflammation. The technique utilizes stainless steel instruments to effectively detect and treat these conditions.
The Graston Technique offers many advantages and benefits:
- Decreases the overall treatment time.
- Promotes faster rehabilitation/recovery.
- Reduces the need for anti-inflammatory medications.
- helps to resolve chronic conditions thought to be permanent.
Graston can be utilized to treat a wide range of conditions:
- Cervical and Lumbar sprain/strain ( Neck and low back pain)
- Rotator cuff Tondonitis ( Shoulder pain)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (Wrist pain)
- Plantar Fascitis ( Foot pain)
- Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis ( Tennis and Golfer’s elbow)