(Electro Muscle Stimulator & Ultrasound)
- For treatment of muscle atrophy, chronic arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis & inflammation
- Sports injuries & motor vehicle injuries
- Accelerates healing
- Improves the quality and tensile strength of tissue
- Reduces scar tissue
- Stimulates bone healing
- Soft tissue injuries: cartilage, muscle strains & tendonitis
- Joint conditions: bursitis, capsulitis, joint sprains & TMJ
- Osteo-arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Chronic reduction and pain management
(Modified Traction Table)
- For treatment of the neck, spine, hips and knees
- Provides gentle mobilization of the joints
A Gentle Alternative to Manipulation for…
- Acute pain
- Multi-level degenerative disc disease affecting spinal nerves
- Herniated discs
Computerized Gait Analysis
- This state-of-the-art equipment is used to detect gait imbalances or irregularities in “the way you walk” that could be the source of pain in your knees, hips, back or other parts of your body.
- Thousands of computerized electronic sensors measure the dynamic weight distribution as you walk across the pad. A computerized footprint appears on the screen allowing our technicians to produce a customized orthotic. The orthotic can be built right into the sole of a new pair of shoes as part of our complete service.
- In addition to structural support, our orthotics provide functional support to your feet while they are in motion. This improves the functional dynamics of your gait and assists in the biomechanical correction of strained or damaged joints.
The Massage Lounger
This high-tech lounger is used to alleviate muscular stress or tension, relax your body and mobilize your spine before or after treatment.
The Electromagnetic Bed
The pulsing electromagnetic field influences cell behavior by inducing electrical changes around and within the cell improving blood supply, increasing the oxygen pressure, activating and regenerating cells, improving calcium transport, increasing absorption of calcium in bones, improving the quality of cartilage in joints and decreasing pain dramatically.
Extremely Effective for…
- Pain relief
- Sports injuries
- Athletic performance
- Bone non-union
- Good health
Graston technique utilizes stainless steel instruments to effectively detect and treat these conditions:
Chronic pain, Sports Injuries, Fasciitis, Strains, Sprains, Shin Splints, Golfers Elbow, Scar tissue Breakdown,Tendonitis, Ligament Injuries, Fibromyalgia, Tennis Elbow, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and much more.