Covid 19 Update
We are now Open
We are pleased to inform you that Vitality Physical Medicine is now open with temporarily modified hours. Our Hours are:
Mondays 9 am - 7 pm
Tuesdays 9 am - 8 pm
Wednesdays 10 am - 2 pm
Thursdays 9 am - 8 pm
Fridays 9 am - 7 pm
Saturdays 8 am - 3 pm
Before we welcome you to your next appointment, here are the safety steps we have taken to ensure your peace of mind.
Many of these are recommendations from our colleges and Health Canada based on our current understanding of COVID-19. Vitality has undertaken additional steps to further ensure a safe and healthy environment so that your experience continues to be an enjoyable one.
To achieve this we have:
- Added a plexiglass screen at reception
- Removed our reception chairs, magazines and refreshment bar
- Installed a touchless entrance (foot pedal opening)
- One touchless handicap washroom entry (foot pedal)
- Touchless toilets (foot pedal), faucets, soap and sanitizer dispensers
- HEPA filters in each treatment room
- Enhanced cleaning procedures prior to and in between each patient visit
- UVC Sterilizer
- Touchless, paperless payment options
Since the nature of our practice dictates closer proximity than 2 m for many treatments , all staff will wear required PPE. Patients are required to wear masks/face covering to their appointments. Though it is highly preferable for you to bring your own, masks will be available for sale at a nominal cost for your appointment to proceed. Here's an outline of what to expect at your next appointment:
We will call you to conduct a brief COVID-19 screen and consultation.
If your test is negative, and an in-clinic treatment is deemed necessary we will proceed to book your appointment.
If your test is positive, we will direct you to the Public Health Website ( https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment ) for further direction.
Prior to your appointment you will get an email confirmation with the COVID 19 screen and a general questionnaire that you will need to complete and bring with you to your first scheduled appointment.
Stay safe and healthy.
The Vitality Team
Click here for proper hand sanitizing techniques
The word techniques, needs to be corrected on the hand washing link.
Welcome to Vitality Physical Medicine
At Vitality Physical Medicine we are proud to offer you a one-of-a-kind, Health Care Facility that is a state-of-the-art Facility in Markham.
Here is a short list of what makes us Unique from other Health Care Facilities:
- Spacious treatment rooms
- Our indoor Rainforest Wall
- Clean air inside our building because of our Tropical plants.
- Our State of the Art Technology, bringing you the most up to date services.
- Our Convenient hours.
- Our Professional and friendly Staff
- Our Convenient location.
- Our wide range of services offered.
- Our simple billing methods.
Our concern is Pain Relief, Prevention and the restoration of Biomechanical and Neurological function. Our goal is to develop a Safe and Time Effective Therapeutic Treatment Program that is sensitive to the patient’s individual needs as we assist their return to the normal activities of daily living and add “Vitality” back into their Lifestyle!
Sport Injury Therapy